185 BEAUMONTS ROAD, Dorrigo
ENJOY LIFE IN THE COUNTRY!
Situated on the picturesque Dorrigo Plateau, midway between Coffs Harbour with its pristine beaches & the university city of Armidale, this property has it all, just bring your furniture (and animals) and move straight in as all the hard work has been done! Looking for an Equestrian or maybe a very special Lifestyle property then look no further. Located on a very quiet country road with minimal traffic, this may be the exact one for you.
The home has been lovingly prepared "For Sale" by the very motivated Vendor, with no detail left undone.
* Fantastic views from a characterful timber homestead
* Polished Timber floors throughout downstairs
* 3 generous size carpeted bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen & living, reverse cycle air conditioning
* Cosy slow combustion wood fire
* 900mm wide Stainless Steel stove - gas cook-top + electric oven
* 13.74 hectares (approx 34 acres) - 7 paddocks, spring fed creek
* 19m x 13m Barn with 3 stables, wash down bay, tack room, electricity
plus potential workers or farm stay accommodation (STCA)
* 6.2 KW Grid fed Solar System
* 60m x 20m Outdoor Horse Arena
* Park like landscaped gardens
* Raised Veggie Garden
* Chicken Coop & outside run
* Tar sealed driveway
* Altitude approximately 1150m above sea level - fresh mountain air
Wonderful properties like this one very rarely come up For Sale, and we at Dorrigo 1 Property Sales are privileged to be able to market it to find the next discerning people who want to live in this unique location. Call Murray to arrange an appointment for an inspection, you will certainly not be disappointed.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.